Thursday, January 22, 2015
Oh may gosh, you've got to try this. Well, at least for those with dry skin people. Giving it up straight to you, oily skin type can stop reading because this is not something you will like at all. Though, if you are like me, skin's as dry as a prune, this is one great moisture sealer!
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Saturday, January 10, 2015
I've tried this Lip Tattoo in a dual-ended version (Lip Painter) that pairs off with a stunning, clear-ish lip gloss on the other end. This is definitely an exciting product for those who have never tried it before or love lip items that tints your lips. I was, once, filled with that same excitement.
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
In collaboration with Kotex new Soft and Smooth range, we are giving away a brand new Coach Crossbody in Signature and 6 months' supply of Kotex!!!
Saturday, January 3, 2015
Quote JQTalks.com for your Golden Ticket!
Here's how you can get 3 pieces of SK-II Facial Treatment Mask worth RM150 for free!
- Visit SK-II #ChangeDestiny Museum at 1Utama Shopping Center (Old Wing Concourse) on 10th January 2015, anytime between 10am - 10pm.
- Mention Code Name JQTalks.com at the museum entrance and receive a Golden Ticket.
- Take a tour of the museum and upload 3 photos related to #ChangeDestiny Museum on Instagram, hashtag #ChangeDestiny and #ChangeDestinyMuseum
- Show your 3 posts to the person in charge at the end of the tour to redeem your 3 pieces of SK-II Facial Treatment Mask worth RM150 UPON THE PURCHASE OF A BOTTLE OF SK-II FACIAL TREATMENT ESSENCE (75ML).
- Open to ALL Readers in Malaysia.
- The golden tickets are only valid for tour on 10th January 2015 from 10am-10pm.
- Only with the Golden Ticket and THE PURCHASE OF A BOTTLE OF SK-II FACIAL TREATMENT ESSENCE (75ML) will you be entitled for the gift redemption at the end of the tour.
- Redemption to be made at the special redemption counter at the museum.
For the first time, SK-II will be launching SK-II #ChangeDestiny Museum which will highlight Pitera's power to change skin's destiny. It's never too young or too late to start taking care of your skin, it's whether you choose to care now or later. The museum will be up from 5th - 11th January 2015, however, the Golden Ticket is only available on 10th January 2015. So go on that day okay! :D
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram